New York Style Keto Cheesecake
It’s so easy to make low carb cheesecake. The main ingredient is normally cream cheese and cream such as double / heavy cream or sour cream. Both are perfectly Keto already. We will show you how to make our favorite New York Style Keto Cheesecake recipe using every day ingredients.
Prep Time: 30 min
Cook Time: 1 hr 47 min
- 1 c almond meal (finely ground almonds)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 tsp Splenda/Erythritol/Stevia ( or other artificial sweetener of your choice )
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 lg egg white
- 2 1/2 lb cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 c sour cream
- 1 1/4 c Splenda/Erythritol/Stevia ( or other artificial sweetener of your choice )
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 lg egg yolks
- 6 lg eggs
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line bottom of a 9″ springform pan with parchment and coat sides of pan with butter. Set aside.
- To make crust: In medium bowl, mix almond meal, cinnamon, sugar substitute, and salt. Add butter and mix well. In small bowl, beat egg white with whisk until foamy and add to almond mixture. Mix well and pat into bottom of pan. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. If crust rises, poke it with a fork and press it down. Let cool.
- Increase oven temperature to 500° F.
- To make filling: In food processor or large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sour cream, sugar substitute, lemon juice, vanilla extract, and salt. Mix well. Blend in egg yolks. Add eggs, one at a time, blending well after each addition. Scrape bowl frequently while mixing.
- Place springform pan on baking sheet. Carefully pour filling over crust. Bake 5 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 200° F. Continue baking 1 1/2 hours. Do not open door while baking. When done, cheesecake should still look soft in center.
- Remove from oven and run a knife around outside of your keto cheesecake. Let cool on rack to room temperature. Serve immediately or chill.
If you want to add Fresh Strawberry Sauce over your keto cheesecake:
- Process 1 1/4 cups of strawberries, sugar substitute and lemon zest in a food processor or blender until smooth. Transfer mixture to a medium-sized bowl, stir in remaining sliced strawberries, and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Nutritional info per serving:
- 470 cal,
- 13 g pro,
- 8 g carb,
- 44 g fat,
- 25 g sat fat,
- 255 mg chol,
- 1 g fiber,
- 350 mg sodium